2 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
PPC Manager, London – Up to £37k dependent on experience plus benefits
This agency are doing big things at the moment, and are looking for a PPC Manager who can come in and kick on with a number of their clients. You’ll be joining a growing search team, who are exceptional at what they do.
Clients you’ll be working with cover everything from food and beverage, fashion and transport, meaning you’ll have a truly varied workload. As PPC Manager you’ll be responsible for generating great results for clients through creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies.
The PPC Manager we’re looking for will be someone who is looking for a challenge, and an environment which will help push your career development. Is this the kind of PPC Manager role?
Some of the key responsibilities of this PPC Manager include:
- Working with the team to understand where client KPIs convert to Paid Search objectives.
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
This PPC Manager will work alongside Content and SEO Managers within an integrated Search department and report into a line manager.
The key requirements this agency are looking for in this PPC Manager include:
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- An understanding of automated bidding solutions and custom AdWords scripts.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
Does this sound like the PPC Manager role you’re looking for? If You think you’re the PPC Manager this agency want, then please get in touch quoting job reference JW746c.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly