Retail Marketing Executive
Are you a strategic retail or shopping centre marketer? Are you looking for a marketing opportunity with a progressive business?
We are partnering with a leading shopping centre managing agent in sourcing a Marketing Executive at a trophy asset within their portfolio. The scheme is home to well-known brands including Argos, Burton, JD Sports as well as a gym and a sought-after food and beverage offering. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with retail experience who has made their first steps into the marketing world and is eager and ambitious to learn and develop their skills.
- Acting as lead contact and coordinator for marketing, communications and events;
- Lead on all digital marketing activity;
- Arranging and delivering enlivenment campaigns;
- Liaising with tenants in the centre to drive promotional activity;
- Co-ordinate activity on websites and social media platforms;
- Raise external revenue through filming, pop-ups and external events;
- Communication with occupiers relating to retailer offers, news and campaign feedback;
- Support on events promotion to drive footfall to the shopping centre;
- Producing ideas and initiatives to push digital marketing and drive the implementation and success of the centre;
- Stakeholder engagement with third party agencies, and occupiers and retailers.
- You have previous experience within marketing;
- You have an understanding of the retail sector;
- You have excellent time management and are confident in communicating and working to a deadline;
- You have experience in the logistics of delivering onsite events;
- You have experience in website content and social media;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are confident and have the ability to work under pressure.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive UK shopping centre with a competitive salary and package. You will be working for one of the leading commercial property management companies in the UK with unlimited scope for career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Ryan Flinn on 0161 694 9730 or send your CV.