Marketing Manager - Contract
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
We have partnered with a global independent PR agency based in the West End, who now seek a marketing manager for a maternity cover 9-12 months. They have an amazing culture, which you'll love and they have a real buzzy and creative culture.
They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced team and support the Senior Marketing Manager, divisional directors and managers in setting divisional strategy and objectives to maximise new client leads, grow business opportunities and provide accurate ROI. This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
You will be able to lead on activity and make informed decisions to assist in identifying, developing, managing and measuring integrated traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
- At least 2-3 years’ marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Email marketing software experience is advantageous (MailChimp)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics to measure progress and improvements
- Experience working with CMS
- Natively social, with a demonstrable interest in and understanding of the main social media platforms
This is a great chance to join a dynamic, fun and creative PR agency and assist in driving their marketing function. They will offer a base of £27-£33k, plus holiday, plus package, great team, supportive management, working in the fun world of PR, drinks Friday, Staff away days both summer and winter, early finish at 4pm on Friday, plus Birthday bonus, PLUS lots more.
Please apply on line or mail your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly