Social Media Manager, Entertainment
4 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Manager
- An exceptional opportunity for a consumer brand-orientated, creative Social Media Manager to join a much-loved children’s entertainment business.
- The slate of activity this organisation works on ranges from new publishing, merchandise and digital products to activating major new films, television series and stage shows.
- This role will be ideal for a social media exec looking for the next challenge, who is passionate about developing brand tone of voice and content in the digital sphere - you will be instrumental in driving what this famous organisation looks and sounds like on their already hugely popular channels.
- Working with a small friendly team in beautiful central London offices, full of personality and charm.
- The Social Media Manager, working into the Marketing Manager, directs and implements brand and marketing plans via digital channels.
- Supporting the digital strategy and planning to define and manage a clear communication approach for each relevant digital comms platform, ensuring that it complements the overall marketing priorities and campaigns for the brand.
- Managing the social media accounts on a day-to-day basis, creating content calendars, scheduling posts, community management and performance analysis –deriving insights which can inform the digital strategy.
- Creating written and visual assets for the brand.
- Creating and implementing a Paid Social programme delivering growth in key markets and for target audiences.
- The ideal candidate will have exposure to both organic & paid social campaigns.
- Excellent copy writing skills are essential, with a flair for tone of voice ideally having experience developing this for a fun, entertainment oriented brand.
- You will need a creative eye for defining content that makes a visual impact and helps to tell your brand story.
- If you don’t have Paid Social expertise just yet, then an appreciation of data analytics and an enthusiasm to drive growth and learn this side of the role will be enough. If you’ve already worked across organic and paid then even better!
- Experienced user of Google Analytics, all key social platforms for business, Paid Social and Google Ads.
- Able to think creatively to provide exciting suggestions as to how to bring to life brand partnerships online.
- Possess excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
- Have a passion for children’s stories & entertainment.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to demonstrate your flair for creative social media marketing, with a prestigious and award winning organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch by sending your CV and portfolio to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge, through the link below.
Apply for Social Media Manager, Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly