Head of eCommerce
An exciting Head of eCommerce opportunity has arisen to join the entrepreneurial joint partnership of a global leader in consumer goods who have ambitious future-plans.
Our client's scaling up its eCommerce activities with the aim of driving fast growth. They require an experienced eCommerce leader with an in-depth know-how of optimising affiliate partner relationships, driving conversion rates and achieving rapid revenue growth.
As Head of eCommerce, your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with partners to devise, implement and optimise e-commerce strategies directly through websites and Amazon.
- Development of conversion-focused websites and online experience to optimise direct sales.
- Establishing commercial and marketing best practice and implementing them with partners.
- Showing an understanding of lifecycle marketing, email marketing and paid social.
- Helping the companies measure and report performance against core KPIs and collate portfolio data comparisons.
Ideal skills, experience and personal attributes
- Hands-on tactical implementation and defining a commercial and strategic vision.
- Fluent in a full spectrum of acquisition channels: owned, paid, earned media.
- Strong knowledge of Direct to Consumer and Amazon is a must.
- Outstanding data analysis skills and the ability to interpret and communicate implications.
- Good network within ecommerce/innovation/social media scene.