5 days left
- Job Role
- Back End Developers
Python Developer. Berlin. My client who operates within the automotive IoT applications space is looking for a Python Developer to help develop it's revolutionary concept.
You will contribute to the design and implementation of the backend system which is used by millions of cars to improve autonomous driving. You will closely work with other Backend developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Engineers.
· 3+ years' commercial experience of building modern platform services.
· Excellent experience with Python, Linux, REST API.
· A bonus if you have Kafka, AWS, numpy or pandas.
· Experience of designing, scaling, debugging, & optimizing micro-service based systems.
· Agile development methodologies and tools e.g. git, Jira and Confluence.
· Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
· It's a bonus if you have knowledge of PostgreSQL, Django, Dask, Docker or Kubernetes.
If you wish to apply please contact Jack Anderson @ IC Creative
Apply for Python Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly