Marketing and Social Media Officer
To provide marketing support to all QEF services - ILS, Mobility Services, NRS, MERU, VASD and Sutton Shopmobility; developing materials and communications for both on and offline channels that raise awareness of and drive enquiries for each service and QEF as a whole.
About the Role
- To provide on and offline marketing support to QEF services and our family of charities, developing marketing materials and communications to promote these services to consumer and professional audiences.
- To monitor competitive activities in each of the core service markets
- With the Head of Marketing develop QEF’s social media communications to increase engagement with the charity’s activities amongst consumer and professional target audiences, raise our profile in the disability sector and effectively support our fundraising activities
- Work across QEF’s services and family of charities to regularly develop new digital content that will be effective online
- You will have relevant experience in a closely related role,
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of effective marketing and be fully competent with Microsoft office
- You will have experience of using social media as a corporate communication channel
- You will have experience of using mailchimp to send emails to target professional audiences
- You will have strong copywriting skills for professional and digital communications
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
Please visit our website via the link.
Close date 28 February 2019
Apply early: vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications