5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
North Yorkshire - Commutable from Leeds & Bradford
A financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in workload, my client is actively looking for a Campaign Manager to join their dynamic marketing team. This role is responsible for producing engaging content for a range of online and offline media, and manage a range of customer communications to develop multi-channel customer retention and acquisition plans
- Develop online and offline customer retention and acquisition campaigns and provide marketing support to our field network
- Produce engaging content for a range of online and offline media, and manage a range of customer communications to develop multi-channel customer retention and acquisition plans.
- Managing performance improvements for the company website, and provide support to the wider team with other marketing initiatives as required.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support and drive business performance, as well as performance reports for all campaign activity.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience working within the Financial Services/regulated environment c
- Previous experience working within a similar campaign management role.
- Experience of online and offline direct mail marketing, campaign planning and management, budgetary management and experience of customer acquisition and retention techniques.
- Understanding of the regulatory frameworks affecting financial services businesses
- Experience of delivering cost effective materials and knowledge of website design, development and production.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, with good problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
An exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive to join a financial services organisation.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly