Test Automation Lead
6 days left
- Job Role
- Web Developer
- Start-up culture with the financial backing of a FTSE 100 company.
- Brand-new & rapidly expanding team with excellent scope for progression.
- Diverse product line utilising modern technologies.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven knowledge of test automation with experience in a lead role.
- Ability to build test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Significant understanding of BDD (Cucumber or similar).
- Extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good knowledge of non-functional test tooling (i.e Loadrunner.io) & various defect tracking tools.
- Experience of testing various web applications using higher-level frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine or Cucumber.
- Any knowledge of SQL would be beneficial.
- An ISTQB or equivalent qualification would be handy, but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
Managing a talented test automation team, you will report into the Head of Engineering and take responsibility for creating & implementing an effective test strategy across multiple product lines in the business. You will be an advocate for Agile practices, producing full-stack automated tests across both web & mobile applications, ensuring that you are managing defects through to closure. Once set up, you will be responsible for developing & maintaining the test automation framework, promoting continuous improvement within the team and suggesting new & effective test approaches & tools to bring into the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Firstly, this business can offer you the culture & environment of a start-up but offering the financial stability of a large FTSE 100 organisation which, from a career progression point of view, is a really good position to be in. The team are very social & collaborative, offering support at all times & sharing new & exciting ideas between each other. The benefits package is very generous too, offering a share package based on company performance, good work/life balance with flexi-time and a healthy pension scheme to name a few things. The benefits package is only going to improve as the company expands alongside it!
Want to find out more? Send your CV to Ellen or give us a call to have a chat about the role.
Apply for Test Automation Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly