Cloud Software Engineer
6 days left
- Job Role
- Software Developer
- Global business with a new tech division overlapping into IoT.
- Cutting edge tech, R&D, progressive world-leading business.
- Outstanding team, progression, development opportunities.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in C# development, ideally with exposure to .Net Core.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technology, particularly Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Understanding of TDD (Docker), CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo), automation and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform).
- Awareness of connected products, scalability, micro-service architecture, message routing etc.
- Ability to involve yourself in the architecture & design of new components, as well as various testing processes & deployments.
- Background in an Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a cross-functional team and reporting into the Cloud Technical Lead, you’ll be covering a variety of greenfield & ongoing projects, focusing on developing new online features and adding to the pre-existing platform using C# and a range of monitoring & automation tools. The company work in an Agile manner so you’ll be involved in daily stand-ups & fortnightly sprints, often developing as a pair or team to ensure there are no blurred lines of communication internally. Most of the projects you’ll be focusing on are centred on eCommerce and IoT so you will have plenty of exciting projects to be getting on with! The long term goal is to build the foundations of a truly global team, and this role will only progress as the business does with it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary (to £60K) with long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (27 days), bonus, flexi-time, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Really exciting role here – want to hear more? Give Joe a call or send us your CV now!
Apply for Cloud Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly