Campaign Executive, Central London – Up to £23k dependent on experience
Looking to kick on with your career in an innovative digital agency with huge brands for clients? That’s exactly what this agency has to offer this Campaign Executive, a fun workplace with plenty to get started on. Are you the Campaign Executive they’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
This Campaign Executive will be working on a range of digital campaigns covering email marketing. As Campaign Executive your role will see you working with data carrying out segmentation, overseeing campaign development, email build and deployment. Is this the kind of Campaign Executive role you’re looking for?
The agency you’ll be joining are well-respected for their use of email and data, being able to create personalised emails for a huge number of customers. If you’re looking for an agency that will push your career as a Campaign Executive then this is it.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as a Campaign Executive:
- Working collaboratively with marketing automation, client servicing, planning and development teams
- Handling data, carrying out customer profiling to ensure emails are effective
- Carrying out A/B testing before deployment
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Campaign Executive:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- Organised approach to your work
- Previous experience with email marketing a bonus
If you think this is the Campaign Executive role for you we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW760 when applying for this Campaign Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly