- Leading economic analytics and forecasting consultancy
- Company seen 20% growth last year
- Marketing Executive position, joining a team of six marketers
- New role for the business that will support continued global growth
- Responsible for helping the business achieve EMEA and global expansion
The role of Marketing Executive:
This is a key hire for the organisation to enable them to achieve the goals of the business. The company have recently hired a Global Head of Marketing, whose responsible for creating a best-in-class B2B commercial lead generation marketing strategy. With continued investment and global expansion this is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, bright and enthusiastic B2B marketer.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the marketing, sales and PR functions to support them across all aspects of marketing. This is a very varied role that encompasses writing marketing copy, creating and analysing email campaigns, writing and building website landing pages, organising and running a webinar programme, and supporting the sales function with collateral and presentations.
The business has invested in HubSpot and would love to hire someone with understanding and commercial experience of utilising leading technologies in automation, CRM, social posting and web platforms. This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to step in to a business that is making huge growth and investment in the UK and Internationally.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Working as part of an integrated sales and marketing function
- Speaking to Editorial and Analysts globally to understand the market
- Taking technical information and writing marketing content
- Generating inbound marketing leads for the sales team
- Creating and analysing integrated marketing campaigns - email, social, SEM for
- Coordinating a range of webinars and events globally
- Supporting the sales function closely with collateral creation and presentation slides
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Two years or more of commercial B2B marketing experience
- An understanding of the financial/economical world
- Great copywriting skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of email marketing principles
- Solid digital marketing skills - email, social, web marketing
- Both a creative eye and analytical mind
- A marketing degree
The company are a specialist in global economics and provide analytics, forecasting and consultancy services to both the SMB and Enterprise markets. The organisation has been around since the mid-80's and have successfully transitioned their offering to a range of bespoke subscription products and multi-million-pound consultancy projects for clients. The company are experiencing high-growth following successful international launches and acquisitions and are expecting continued growth over the next five years.
The package for the Marketing Executive role:
- Bonus structure aligned to commercial goals
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly