Digital Designer, Central London – Up to £45k plus benefits
This ethical, creative agency are doing some big things with some very well-known brands. By unearthing simple insights, they create powerful ideas and craft extraordinary on and offline campaigns. As Digital Designer you’ll help provide creative digital design solutions in response to client briefs across all aspects of digital and some offline marketing.
This Digital Designer will have a strong agency pedigree within education or charity and be well-versed in digital design across social, email, landing pages, video, and some print.
This Digital Designer will be capable of conceptualising and creating standout designs for a wide range of online collateral such as, but not limited to:
• Branded landing pages
• Marketing emails and templates
• Social media ads and branded content (static and video based)
• Display advertising banners (static and animated)
• Client and company interactive presentations
This Digital Designer will be a highly talented, creative, versatile and motivated individual with experience of working within a fast paced marketing agency environment; have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud and will be very familiar with digital/online trends and emerging technologies.
The Digital Designer that joins this agency must have:
• 3 years’ experience working in creative communications/ marketing agencies, including 3+ years’ digital content production
• An online/PDF portfolio outlining individual project involvement
• Strong working knowledge of all main digital design packages, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
This Digital Designer will have personal qualities like:
- Dynamic, driven and reliable with a ‘can do’ professional attitude
- Good communication skills and fluent in English verbal and written
- Open to feedback, constructive criticism and able to ask for help/ advice as needed
- Conscientious and takes pride in their work
- Pixel perfect design skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Organised and capable of prioritising a varied workload
- Able to work calmly under pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Good time management skills
- Flexible approach to work and working hours (when deadlines demand)
Sound like the Digital Designer role you’re looking for? If you’re a Digital Designer that fits the bill, then please get in touch quoting job reference AP840.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly