The Role: Reporting directly to the Marketing Director this Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy to help achieve the business goals of lead generation & increasing the company's global awareness. The Marketing Manager will be very comfortable managing a team of 3 marketers, who vary in experience level. The Marketing Manager has a great opportunity to make a real impact, leading on technological innovation within the company, the successful candidate will lead the implementation and integration of new marketing software i.e. marketing automation technology. This role incorporates all aspects of marketing, creating and executing fully integrated campaigns and new product launches. A key part of this role is to raise global awareness and a therefore a strong digital marketing knowledge is vital.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Create and own the delivery of the commercial B2B marketing strategy
- Manage and develop the marketing team
- Write, curate and commission highly engaging digital content
- Implement and integrate the marketing technology stack
- Develop and deliver lead generation campaigns across email, social media and website
- Increase company awareness via digital channels - SEO, digital content and website management etc.
- Track and improve the performance of marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a commercially focused marketing role (Digital publishing/ legal industry experience ideal)
- Experience of managing a team
- Proven ROI on marketing campaigns
- Great copywriting ability
- Experience running fully integrated B2B lead generation campaigns
- Proven exposure to email marketing, social media, and website marketing
Established in 1969 this business has a great reputation in market and are the market leader in their field. The business targets the top 500 global legal firms and large multinational corporations with their suite of research, publishing products and market leading events. This is a great time for a commercial marketer to join the business and help them to grow from strength to strength.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000 - 45,000 + including excellent benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly