Conversion Optimisation Manager
- Rapidly Growing Digital Agency
- Southbank, SE1 London
- Inspired & Inspiring Team
Our client is a fast-growing digital agency based in central London. They are looking for a CRO Manager to join their team working with a wide range of global clients, both B2B & B2C. Their team has been assembled from the most talented & passionate people from across the international digital space and they want you to join them!
As CRO Manager, you will manage your own selection of clients; responsible for management & delivery of end-to-end CRO programs. Insight & analysis, test planning & design, QA, reporting and shaping program strategy.
In more detail:
- Using a range of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar & Eyequant
- Account Management of your clients’ CRO Programs
- Planning Tests & managing testing roadmaps (non-technical)
- Briefing Test Designs & Wireframes
- Working with in-house designers, developers & technical team
- Managing clients including Presenting & client communication
Our success comes from the quality of our people. Everyone in the team contributes something special and creative thinking, problem-solving and a passion for what you do are of utmost importance.
You should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hands-on CRO role
- A razor-sharp eye for detail
- Great experience & understanding of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Experience using insights tools (Hotjar, Session Cam, Remote User Testing, Eyequant etc)
- Familiarity with the statistics behind testing
- Understanding of customer centred design principles
And in Return
- Up to £50,000 salary (Dependent on Experience)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Pension
- Private Health & Dental Care
- Great team environment & culture
If this sounds like the sort of role you could thrive and grow in, get in touch with Stephen at GoodEgg Digital today!
Apply for Conversion Optimisation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly