Marketing Assistant - Temporary
£20,000 - £22,000 (will be paid hourly rate equivalent)
A leading construction organisation based in Gateshead
Due to an increase in workload, my client is looking for a digital and content focused Marketing Assistant to join their team. This role will initially be a 3month temporary assignment with the opportunity to go permanent. The role is responsible for writing fresh and engaging content for the website and combine this with high quality imagery and video content.
- Write fresh and engaging content for the website and combine this with high quality imagery and video content
- Deliver strong and compelling email campaigns
- Book media plans
- Create marketing collateral
- Experience in a content, marketing or copywriting position
- Evidence of creating content for both online and offline channels
- Experience across the campaign process across multi-channels
If you are immediately available and actively looking for a Marketing Assistant opportunity with the above experience, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755 or email me at [mailto:] to hear more or to apply.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly