Senior Marketing Account Manager
My client an industry leading creative company, are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Account Manager to join their team. As a Senior Marketing Account Manager, you will deal with one specific client, meeting all marketing needs ensuring a high level of support and engagement. The Senior Marketing Account Manager will motivate the team to keep in line with any financial, marketing and operational requirements.
As a Senior Marketing Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the client and stakeholders.
- Implement client strategies offering experienced advice where necessary.
- Offer a detailed and bespoke plan for any campaigns and projects requested by the client.
- Manage a small team on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate all campaigns and projects from start through to completion.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and of a high standard.
As a Senior Marketing Account Manager, you will have:
- Experience working within the off-line marketing sector as an account manager.
- Project management understanding and experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
- An energetic nature with the ability to be calm under pressure.
- good IT skills.
- A team player mindset.
The Senior Marketing Account Manager position comes with great benefits including a modern working environment, free lunch, In-store shopping vouchers and many more. So, if you are looking to start the new year with an impressive global company and working alongside hardworking like-minded people then get in touch and we can move forward today.