PPC Manager - Retail - Cheshire - £35,000-45,000
Are you passionate about PPC and looking for a new challenge? Then why not join this top UK retailer in Cheshire as their PPC Manager and help them achieve greater success. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business so apply today!
Our client is a UK retailer that has achieved fantastic success and they are looking to expand their team with a passionate and talented PPC Manager. This retailer has achieved great success and with stores across the UK and a successful online presence this is a great opportunity to join a prospering company.
The PPC Manager will report to the Head of Digital Marketing whilst being a part of a marketing team. They will focus on day to day performance monitoring. The PPC Manager will also focus on driving traffic and customer acquisition, ensuring the best return on investment. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to manage the daily activity across all channels. They will be able to effectively analyse performance data and use this to improve performance and meet targets.
The Main Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Management of paid search activity across all key markets.
- Managing paid social across all social media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Produce reports that measure performance.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships to ensure access to the latest releases to keep on the cutting edge of performance marketing.
- Manage re-targeting networks to deliver against ROAS targets.
The Key skills of the PPC Manager:
- Proven history in B2C marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ within a PPC role is essential
- Good working knowledge of key software e.g Google analytics or similar.
- Able to work with AdWords.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- Passion and knowledge of PPC.
If you think this sounds like your dream role then apply today! Either send your CV email@example.com or call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1044.