Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Digital - Manchester - Up to £40,000
Want to take the next step in your career? Our client is on the hunt for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join their highly successful team! Could this be you?
Our client has exploded with success over the last few years and is now in need of a new Digital Marketing Manager to develop their social media campaigns to increase their organic traffic. With offices located in the centre of Manchester, you are in stone’s throw away from all the fun bars, restaurants and excellent transport links.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and managing social media campaigns as well as being comfortable in using Google Ads and Analytics. The perfect individual will also be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing whilst preparing, developing and optimising a PPC marketing strategy to increase organic traffic and content.
Sounds like your dream job? Then keep on reading…
Roles and Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Develop social media campaigns
- Control and monitor existing campaigns and make changes if necessary
- Analyse the results of certain tests that are running
- Prepare and monitor strategies to ensure there is an increase in traffic
- Work in a team to prepare and create new creatives
- Be motivated to keep up-to-date with current campaigns to further develop your own ideas
Key Skills and Attributes for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Be comfortable in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Motivated to keep up-to-date with current trends
- Have a passion for paid traffic and data
- You have had experience in using Facebook Ads and Google Ads and shown and proven success record
- A deep understanding of SEMRush and Ahref as well as SEO principles
Interested? Call our very friendly team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org