German Digital Marketing Manager
German Digital Marketing Manager - Lancashire - eCommerce - £Competitive + bonus
Fluent in German? Ready to take on a new challenge? If you’ve answered yes to both these questions, then we have the role for you! Become the German Digital Marketing Manager for a leading eCommerce business in Lancashire and put your knowledge to the test!
Situated in Lancashire, our client is an industry leader in delivering various products to their loyal customers across the UK! They are at the pinnacle of their growth, with exciting new plans in the pipeline, hence they are now on the look-out for a knowledgeable and highly skilled German Digital Marketing Manager to build their own team with the freedom to grow into new territories. Our client is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work remotely.
Working with the eCommerce Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and overseeing all marketing campaigns in order to drive sales and brand awareness. The German Digital Marketing Manager will be accountable for tracking and reporting all campaign performance by utilising Google Analytics. Our client’s office is based in Lancashire and a key responsibility of the German Marketing Manager will ensure relevant content is available on the German site.
The Key Responsibilities of the German Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plan and executive the digital marketing strategy across the German territory.
- Include Paid Search practices which will optimise campaigns and drive traffic as well as ROI.
- Retarget campaigns whilst managing video campaigns, with a particular emphasis on Instagram and Facebook, in order to bolster sales.
- Generate detailed reports which highlight the performance of each campaign and provide detailed recommendations for future campaigns
- Drive traffic and sales by working with the affiliates team in order to recommend local partnerships.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key third parties whilst also driving CRM activities across the business.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the German Digital Marketing Manager:
- Fluent or native German
- A solid digital marketing background, either retail or brand would be ideal
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search, Affiliates, Paid and CRM
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- A self-starter with the ability to build their own their own team
- Capable of building strong work relationships with key departments in order to bolster brand awareness
- An analytical individual with a creative flair and the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication, organisational and budget management skills
Are you confident in your ability to succeed in this role? To learn more, call our team today on 0161 833 1044 or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.