Digital Designer – Manchester – Digital - £Competitive
Calling all Digital Designers! We have the perfect opportunity for you fashion enthusiasts, to work with one of the most influential and established fashion companies in Manchester City Centre!
Our client is on the lookout for new and inspired Digital Designer, to make an impact on their team. This constantly developing global business is offering a Digital Designer the chance to engage and grow their skills whilst working in a fast-paced industry. The company strives for excellence, supporting their staff with generous bonus schemes, pension plans and discount initiatives.
The Digital Designer will be tasked with the maintenance and development of the brand across all its digital platforms, specifically working with the brand's website, generating new concepts to attract the required consumer base. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communicative skills to build effective relationships within their team, departments and respective clients.
Sound like an opportunity for you?
Responsibilities of a Digital Designer:
- Maintain and assist with the development of websites, ensuring brand consistency is effectively displayed throughout your work.
- Find new ways to attract consumers with innovative website layouts.
- Ability to generate and display new ideas and concepts.
The Key Skills of a Digital Designer:
- Previous web development experience in the required commercial environment.
- A degree or qualification within the necessary field.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, to build effective relationships within the workspace.
- Proficient knowledge of website designs and tools to intrigue a diverse consumer base.
- A pro-active learner, always keen to grow the company and themselves.
Do you have what it takes? For more information on this exciting new role, call our team today on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.