Head of UX and Brand Design
Head of UX and Brand Design - Fintech - Manchester City Centre - £80,000 to £90,000
A multi-award-winning Fintech business is on the hunt for a Head of UX and Brand Design. This is a wonderful opportunity to make your mark on a truly fantastic organisation!
Our client is a multi-award-winning Fintech business that has a strong reputation throughout the UK for their high customer satisfaction and ground-breaking work. They are currently ready to launch onto the market ladder and will become one of the leading businesses within their industry, so the Head of UX and Brand Design will have a strong impact on the business’ future progression.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of UX and Brand Design will be working closely with the marketing team in order to manage and deliver all customer-facing digital experiences for the company’s brand. The successful candidate will be accountable for optimising the user's experience in order to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness. An individual with expert knowledge of UX design, testing and development will thrive within this fantastic role as this channel is the core of the marketing acquisition strategy.
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of UX and Brand Design:
- Ensure that all goal conversion targets are delivered by optimising the customer’s experience
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customers’ needs and showcase these needs through channel innovation
- Working in line with brand positioning and product innovation, deliver innovative user experiences which set the business apart from their competitors
- Build strong work relationships with third-party providers in order to integrate new services which will enhance the customer's experience
- Constantly seek to identify customer pain points, hypothesis tests in order to drive user experiences
- Liaise with the SEO department in order to implement technical changes which will support organic performance
- Produce regular and detailed reports which highlight performance and offer insight for the wider business
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role is essential, with a particular emphasis on digital channel management
- Proven experience in line management and the delivery of UX design and testing
- Agency or client-side background
- Experience with WordPress and Umbraco
- Google experiments
- MVT testing
- Performance optimisation would be beneficial
- Ability to articulate and implement a focused and business-orientated strategy for evolving the department and its outputs through strong strategic capabilities
- A direct leader with the capacity to inspire and influence others whilst hitting targets
- A strong understanding of GDPR and the implications for the customer
Do you have the skills and knowledge that they require? For more information on this exciting new role, call us today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today.
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.