PHP Web Developer
- Pick up tech and best practices along the way (Jenkins, Hudson, AWS, Drupal, TDD)
- Great progression and training, help shape tech stack evolution.
- Quality driven with strong R&D, innovative thinking, amazing clients.
What skills you'll be needing
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience and / or a degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- Extensive PHP software engineering experience.
- Strong understanding of HTML5 / CSS3.
- Experience of working with MVC frameworks.
- Database Development experience, such as using MySQL.
- Integration with Web Services / API’s.
- Ability to get under the skin of configuring, optimising and creating modules.
- Experience in Version control systems (e.g Git).
- Experience creating high volume, complex applications using internet technologies.
You’ll be helping this ambitious and innovative company to deliver outstanding web and mobile apps within multi-disciplinary teams. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world’s most recognisable brands. You will encourage and drive best practise Test/BDD principles along with best practice software engineering standards. Although not in a formal capacity, it would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience with junior developers. A key part of your success will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes using creative thinking to turn great ideas into reality.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the region, you’ll be able to learn cutting edge tech with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you have evaluated personally. With a big development team (and a lovely office dog that's part of the family), you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. As long as you have an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. A salary of up to £35K and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials, Friday beers and more await.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Send in your CV for more info to Tareek asap.