Paid Search Specialist
We have an incredible opportunity for a Paid Search professional to join an incredibly fast growing, cutting edge technology company as part of a talented marketing team.
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will join a fast-growing, online service marketplace who are experiencing rapid growth across UK and international markets. They are currently reaching over 3 million customers through the use of cutting-edge technology and the help of a brilliantly gifted and ambitious team, helping visitors of their site access the best professional for any job, every time. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an exciting stage of development, with forecasts of the company to continue growth at an extraordinary rate.
They are looking for a positive, and proficient Pay Per Click (specialist) to join their evolving digital marketing team to focus on their UK and international markets. Individuals can expect to work alongside some of the most highly regarded performance marketing talent in London. Individuals will need to be driven, ambitious, confident and must have an entrepreneurial mind-set in order to grow and develop their own categories and geographies.
Location: Central/West London
- Manage and deliver profitable traffic for a number of existing categories
- Identify opportunities to explore and open new categories across
- Internationalising and localising our PPC campaigns (e.g. USA)
- Ensure that testing, reviewing and reporting of all existing and future campaigns, ad words, ads and keywords are at an optimum level of performance through complex data analysis
- Willingness to learn and explore new ideas
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a PPC/paid search executive
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse, interpret and use complex data sets
- Ability to communicate complicated analysis in a clear, insight-driven way to drive business change
- Passionate about all things data and commercially astute
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel