£40,000-50,000 + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a product analyst role with loads of autonomy? Do you have excellent optimisation and SQL experience? This could be a great new role for you!
This technology company have one of the largest websites in the UK. It gains millions of users a month generating high volumes of data and so they place great value on analytics to understand their data.
As a product analyst you will work across the website promoting data-driven decisions. You will be a key point of contact in understanding customers and driving the business forward using your insights.
- Coming up with test AB tests ideas
- Analysing test results (SQL/BitQuery)
- Understand onsite user journeys and implement own ideas for improvements
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders (Tableau/Data Studio/PowerBI)
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent optimisation experience (running AB/MV tests)
* Web analytics experience (Google Analytics)
* Strong SQL skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* Up to £50,000 depending on experience
* Competitive benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Lucy Hughes via the Apply link on this page.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser