(Senior) DevOps Engineer
- Global business with an exciting new digital hub.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
What skills you’ll need
- Significant cloud technology experience, preferably with Amazon Web Services (AWS) but will also consider Google Cloud, Azure or Digital Ocean.
- Proven knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, TeamCity etc.) and containerisation, ideally with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Excellent understanding of various configuration, build and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Selenium, Terraform etc. A passion for infrastructure-as-code would be advantageous.
- Linux/Windows system administration and scripting skills (Python, Bash).
- Experience of building, maintaining, monitoring & scaling web/cloud based platforms.
- Knowledge of at least one server-side language would be beneficial.
- Background in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team of 3 with scope for rapid growth, you’ll take responsibility for the build and delivery of various technical platforms across the company’s client base. This is a multi-disciplinary role with a primary focus on infrastructure and environment management, with the expectation that you will embed yourself into the wider team to act as an advocate for DevOps practices across any particular project/programme. You will be involved in regular release and deployments, constantly liaising with the Developers, Testers and Business Analysts to ensure that all systems are built to be maintainable and able to handle frequent change. No day is the same in this role, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (25 days) a discretionary bonus, healthy pension (matched up to 8%) and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work,
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.