- Excellent training & career progression, certifications, conferences etc.
- Wide variety of projects & tech.
- Progressive company, collaborative team, great attrition, sports teams, socials and more.
What you’ll be doing
No day is the same in this role; you’ll be working on a wide variety of applications within the business. For example, some projects will be focused on system & cloud integration whereas others may be product enhancements, utilising a diverse range of technologies in the business. You’ll liaise with other members of the wider development and quality assurance teams, producing requirements to existing applications and creating and updating user stories using TFS. You will also be liaising with the company’s client base ensuring that you understand their needs and hit deadlines to the best of your ability.
What skills you’ll need
- 1-2 years experience with the MS development stack (ASP.Net, C#, SQL).
- An understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall).
- Ability to prouce quality technical requirement documents.
- IT related degree or qualification is beneficial though not essential. If you’re self-taught, that’s fine!
- Ability to work autonomously on project initiatives as well as lending a hand to more junior members of the team.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and fix them accordingly.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as a generous salary and an incredibly supporting and collaborative team, you’ll gain exposure to a broad range of technologies, as well as internal & external learning and development opportunities with good scope for internal progression. You’ll also get 24 days holiday (which rises with service), life assurance, staff discounts, a cycle to work scheme and private healthcare just to name a few!
If this sounds good and you’d like to hear more, send your CV to Ellen today for more info!