Head of Digital Product
Head of Digital Product - Retail - West Yorkshire - £80,000 to £100,000
Brand New Job Alert! Become the Head of Digital Product for a highly established, award-winning, multi-channel retailer based in West Yorkshire! This is a newly created position within the company so you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark on a household brand whilst enjoying staff discounts and staff social events! Interested? Keep reading…
Our client is experiencing a tremendous period of growth and they don’t appear to be slowing down any time soon. With a list of highly recognised brands under their belt and heavy investment into all of their employees, they are definitely a company to be working for! As a business, they pride themselves on delivering a varied choice of products to an army of loyal customers across the nation. Innovation is at the heart of everything that they do and they are now looking for an individual who shares that same vision. This is a brand-new role within the business, therefore, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make it their own!
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, the Head of Digital Product will be accountable for lead product management whilst also managing the UX, analytics and design teams in order to drive sales through product enhancements. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the future success of the business by supporting the business strategies and offering invaluable knowledge and skills. Our client is on the hunt for an individual with a strong background in product leadership and a proven track record of devising mobile apps and in return, they are offering a competitive salary, free car parking and a generous staff discount across all brands.
Join a company where you’ll have the opportunity to shape its future!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Product:
- Plan, create and implement the strategy and roadmap for the business’ product development department and manage key stakeholder’s expectations.
- Establish and ensure that all key targets across UX, performance and business strategy are achieved and working together coherently.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the key user persona and their paid points by working closely with internal stakeholders to gather the correct information.
- Drive business value by working with the eCommerce team to plan sprints and releases.
- Take full responsibility for the performance and adoption of product developments and collaborate with the UX and IT to prototype and validate the MVP.
- Recruit, develop and motivate a team of 15.
- Work with the Head of eCommerce to establish and prioritise the enhancements needed to the roadmap in regards to web, mobile app and eCommerce goals.
- Manage and enhance all UI and UX activities whilst carrying out regular evaluations of the site in order to drive the customer’s experience.
- Generate effective insights by launching A/B testing whilst also making data-driven recommendations to optimise the site.
- Liaise with the marketing team in order to provide relevant data insights which will improve the digital marketing efficiency.
- Use relevant analytics software to identify customer engagement across the site and utilise the information when creating the roadmap.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Head of Digital Product:
- A minimum of 10 years’ in product leadership is essential for the role.
- A proven track record of successfully creating, designing and delivering new products to the market.
- Previous experience working within an agile development environment whilst also developing mobile apps.
- Capable of working with Senior-level teams to define product portfolios.
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce platforms and IT technology is vital.
- Previous experience devising strategic plans and budgets combined with an increased knowledge of the UX.
- Ability to implement successful test strategies across a variety of digital platforms.
- Experience working with relational databases and tools including Tibco and Spotfire.
- A natural born leader with a strong commercial acumen.
This is a fantastic, newly created role which doesn’t come around often so don’t miss out! Apply online today or give our award-winning team a call today on 0161 833 1044.