Head of eCommerce
Head of eCommerce - Manchester - Retail - £50,000 to £70,000
Are you a Head of eCommerce who’s looking for a new challenge? Join a highly successful retailer based in Manchester and take the lead on all things marketing!
Our client is a fast-growing, retail empire which specialises in delivering cutting-edge yet affordable products to loyal customers nationwide. Their office is situated in the heart of Manchester which is perfect for commuting to work and if that wasn’t enough, the successful candidate will find the office filled with bloggers and models! As the business continues to grow, they are now in need of a talented Head of eCommerce to help them drive the company forward. Our client is currently experiencing a huge period of growth, venturing out into new markets, therefore, they need an individual who is strong in retail but also has the knowledge needed to optimise digital marketing in order to target millennials.
The Head of eCommerce will be responsible for managing and mentoring the overall digital team so it’s vital that the successful candidate has a proven track record of leading a team. Due to their unprecedented growth, the Head of eCommerce will also play an important role in the long term strategies used for the B2C sites. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who’s striving for development and exposure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented marketing expert to make their mark on a thriving retail empire!
The Key Responsibilities of the Head of eCommerce:
- Take responsibility for the overall marketing strategy and ensure that it is implemented across all teams
- Assist the company on their quest to dominate the international markets
- Plan, develop and manage the trading, seasonal and promotional campaigns and ensure that they represent the brand effectively
- Optimise the website in order to improve the customer journey and increase conversions
- Manage the growth of the business whilst also planning a potential app which the company could realise in the future
- Build a strong and successful affiliate programme whilst also creating a strategy which will grow the business’ sales through platforms such as Amazon and eBay store
- Develop a strong team of digital experts by monitoring and providing assistance to the managers, executives and assistants
- Create cutting-edge CRM and Social Media strategies which will differentiate the company from its competitors whilst also driving conversions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience within a similar role is vital
- Strong background in the retail industry is essential
- Confident in reporting on performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Driven and enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial mind who can be creative and has a long term vision that will aid international expansion
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can use these with integrity to influence and gain buy within agencies and departments
- Focused and is committed with achieving and exceeding targets
- Have a supportive and encouraging nature and other important leadership skills
- Can prioritise and work across multiple tasks and channels when required
- Numerical and able to quantify facts and figures and able to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics to report and provide insight
- Experience managing budgets, PPC and SEO functions as well as affiliates and social media
Is this the job that you have been looking for? Call our award-winning recruitment consultants today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!