Head of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital Marketing – Technology – Lancashire – £Competitive plus bonus
An international, highly successful technology business based in Lancashire is on the hunt for a skilled and experienced Head of Digital Marketing to take charge of their full digital strategy and in-house team. Interested? Carry on reading…
Our client is at the top of their games has successfully established themselves within the market. As the business continues to expand, they are now looking for Head of Digital Marketing who has the drive and passion to help take them to the next level of business growth.
The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for planning and executing the entire digital marketing strategy, with a particular focus on performance marketing and CRM. The successful candidate will be obsessed with getting to the heart of their customers and what they desire through analysis of their online behaviours across all relevant channels in order to build and maintain a loyal customer base. The Head of Digital Marketing will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and will bring with them an expert knowledge of all things digital marketing.
This is certainly not an opportunity to be missed!
The Key Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Marketing:
- Manage the digital marketing function, drive traffic and conversions
- Lead all content output and ensure brand consistency across all channels and implement cutting edge PPC and performance marketing strategies
- Work with Head of CRM to optimise the onboarding acquisition strategy and the SEO agency to plan and execute the SEO strategy
- Ensure the global business targets for Return on Investment are met
- Provide insight and recommendations to the business on the best ways to attract the acquisition of customer acquisition
- Create and implement strategies for growth across current and new markets and make sure that all digital channels would in unison to achieve growth and achieve business acquisition targets
- Oversee the reporting of the individual digital teams, making sure that all recommendations and actions are taken care of
- Ensure all budgets are adhered to and gain the best return on investment
- Manage a strong digital team and drive to deliver the very best for the business
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced agency, retail or eCommerce environment
- A highly analytical individual with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong commercial acumen
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and techniques
- Excellent budget management, leadership and communication skills
Are you the person that they have been looking for? To learn more about this brand new role, call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1044 or alternatively apply online today.