Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager – West Yorkshire – eCommerce – Up to£45,000
Got a keen marketing eye? Apply now for the role of the Affiliate Marketing Manager working for one of the largest independent companies in the UK!
Showcase your negotiation skills in this exciting new role as an Affiliate Marketing Manager in an award-winning company, offering fantastic benefits including healthcare, holidays, discount schemes and plenty of social events! The role of the Affiliate Marketing Manager will include recruiting promising new affiliates along with supporting existing affiliates. With a thorough and expert understanding of the customer base, the successful individual will work to increase sales via the company websites in addition to encouraging innovative promotions in accordance to the commercial team.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Manage the day-to-day running’s of the affiliate programme and oversee the creation and implementation of affiliate strategy for company website brands.
- Demonstrate a strong focus towards growing the number of affiliates generating sales, the volume of sales from the company affiliates network, on-boarding new affiliates and generating traffic and sales.
- Regularly communicate with cashback affiliates to ensure that the feed and content is optimised.
- Develop and launch campaigns with top affiliates and provide constructive feedback.
- Form strong working relationships with key affiliates and work to grow the affiliates network.
- Work alongside the commercial team in order to create an effective commission structure based on company brands and categories.
- Monitor and analyse competitors’ programs in order to generate growth opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ability to work well in a team demonstrating excellent communication skills, building strong working relationships.
- Enthusiasm to get involved in projects and strive for self- development in the role.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to recognise relevant business information.
- In-depth understanding of the dynamics of a commercial on-line retailer.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to the fast-paced environment of the E-commerce sector.
Interested in the role? Apply online now! For more information, call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to email@example.com