Paid Social Manager
Meet our growth team!
Growth is responsible for all things acquisition, retention, referral and more. Collectively, we’ve helped grow companies like Pact Coffee, and TRIBE, and worked for clients like Sony, Rimmel, and Adidas. We’ve been through the 500 Startups growth accelerator and are advocates of the Brian Balfour, Andrew Chen, and Sean Ellis schools of growth.
The team consists of wine nerds, former Counter-Strike world champions, and fitness instructors.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
We need you!
We are building an awesome product and to do that we need a Paid Social Manager to join our growing team. In your current role you will already be:
- Managing Facebook & Instagram spend at a minimum of £75k a month
- Growing e-commerce or subscription businesses
- Direct response-driven: all about lowering CPA and increasing LTV
- A neophiliac: always looking for new ad formats, approaches and creative styles
- Creative: briefing creative people to help create the video content you need
- Hugely analytical: an Excel expert at a minimum, but likely a SQL lover too
However we believe in continuous learning so some things we would like you to start doing would be:
- Attribution expert: we’re diversifying channels, so attribution is all the more important
- Full funnel marketing: learning how we promote awareness and then remarket & acquire from there with a cheaper CPA
- Positioning & messaging crafting: always perfecting these across our largest channel scale
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Competitive salary with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities. Previously we have had, away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- Pension contributions
- Annual “treat yourself” budget - from massages to books to days out. Be kind to yourself on us!
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Clerkenwell with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine (training will be provided…)
What happens next
Once we receive your application we will review it as quickly as possible and reply to you with next steps. If we haven’t selected your CV please don’t let that put you off applying again. We get a lot of applications and sometimes it’s just not the right match. Because we get so many CV’s we cannot provide you with individual feedback.
If we move on to the next stage we will arrange a brief 30 minute intro call where we can tell you more about us and chat through what you are looking for. This is a chance for you to ask as many questions as you like! Calls are better done in a quiet place, so please pick a time where you know you are going to be free and not in the queue in a coffee shop or sat at your desk!
From there, and depending on the role, there will be a couple of other stages. We appreciate your time is valuable and you will have other interviews, so we will aim to get through them as quickly as possible.
We will always provide you with feedback from any of our interview stages.
Thriva is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying to for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!