- Passionate about people.
- International household brands.
- Regular upskilling – Conferences, R+D and Hackathons.
What skills you need
- You’ll have strong experience with ASP.Net.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Have a strong appreciation of n-Tier architecture.
- Experience of working with Restful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of GIT, but they won’t discriminate against Mercurial or TFS.
- Ideally you would’ve worked within AngularJS but its not a deal breaker.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Working to develop quality .Net & Umbraco websites and applications, you’ll work alongside designers and PMs on client projects along with lots of non-client, R&D or greenfield projects where you can create and innovate. Parking, flexible starts, regular free lunches and drinks to celebrate the success of the team, 3pm Friday finishes! Very generous pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution) and finally free breakfast Fridays. With regards to upskilling they offer regular on the job training and chance to learn from some great developers, the lead developer will hold weekly sit downs with you to track your progress.
Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration!