Digital Marketing and internal communications assistant
The company: Gressingham Foods is a family run business that has been operating for over 45 years. We grow, manufacture and distribute Gressingham ducks, speciality poultry and game to retailers across the UK and have complete control of our products from farm to fork. The marketing department’s main goal is to get more people cooking with duck, game and speciality poultry in their homes and their marketing activity sets out to achieve this.
Purpose: To assist the Brand Manager and Managing Director in the development and delivery of digital marketing and internal communication activity to support business and brand growth. Role will be based at Gressingham’s office in Redgrave near Diss.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our small but friendly marketing team at Gressingham. This is an exciting and varied role that will give fantastic, hands on insight into an FMCG brand.
The role is varied and is made up of the following.
- E-Newsletters: Collate information and write copy, test and send, monitor results
- Social media: create and schedule content over all social platforms, monitor results
- Use website CMS to update new and existing products, recipes, competitions and seasonal promotions
- Manage Google Analytics, produce monthly reports, monitor and measure.
- Create and send internal newsletters and business updates to our 500+ employees. Assist with planning and delivering internal charity fundraising events.
- Assist the sales department with presentations and research projects as and when required
- Other – Assisting with general office duties and other specific projects from time to time as directed by the Brand Manager.
40 hours per week, salary £17,000 - £18,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience.