SEO Senior Marketing Executive
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
The Role of SEO Specialist:
This international, medical intelligence organisation is looking for a SEO Specialist to drive an increase in website traffic and interaction via increasing all optimisation. The SEO Specialist will provide both on page and off page SEO in order to maximise search rankings and relevance to subject matter. You will be responsible for feeding these results back to senior stakeholders within the business and implementing a tech stack to support these objectives. The successful candidate will have experience working with multiple CMS's and websites that cover multiple different subject area's. The successful candidate will not necessarily be rewriting pages of content; but will be a very technical champion of SEO. This role will sit within the consumer marketing team which consist of 8 others and will report into the existing Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities for the position of SEO Specialist:
- Optimisation of websites across every arm of the business
- Supporting individual managers with the strategy and execution of their SEO strategies
- Working closely with the PPC specialist to align strategies
- Champion of analytical tools such as SEO Moz and SEM rush to drive adoption and use
- Developing best practice strategy for SEO and educating internal stakeholders
- Keeping colleagues up to date with all changes in organic search, algorithms and innovation within the field of SEO
To be considered for the role of SEO Specialist you must have:
- An understanding of a commercial business and customer acquisition channel
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an SEO focused role
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to juggle multiple plates
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Link Building, Search metrics, BrightEdge and Crawler Software
- A strong personality and ability to confidently speak with stakeholder's face to face
The company are the leading force on medical insight and training across the globe. With almost 200 years of experience, this business has a solid foundation and are looking to expand and move into more countries and regions. With a diverse portfolio of products, including training/CPD courses, journals, research publications, and clinical decision support tools; there is incredible potential for the business to continue its growth. With a solid marketing function in place, this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated marketer to improve their skillset and progress their career.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive
- Salary: £38,489
- Full list of benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for SEO Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly