eCommerce Marketing Analyst
2 days left
- Job Role
- Web Analytics Manager
- Fast-growth eCommerce brand.
- New role to drive eCommerce trading.
- Great culture and brilliant working environment.
What you’ll be doing
While this is an established brand, the team is still close knit with around 10 in the eCommerce function. Reporting into the Head of, your role will use eCommerce customer data to understand how the online customer journey can be improved. This will link very closely to online merchandising strategy, so having worked in a similar setting will really help.
Additional responsibilities include driving promotions, keeping close to key metrics, and working with the wider team to ensure the strategy is consistent. This is very important as it’s a highly strategic role, where your insights will add value across the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Working in a trading / eCommerce function.
- Ideally an analytical role such as eCommerce Merchandiser or eCommerce Analyst.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Analytical approach to breakdown customer data and draw inferences to tweak your campaigns.
- Able to work well as part of a team and coordinate with other internal stakeholders.
- Management experience and ability to coach / develop others.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £22-25k for this one. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a café onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Please get in touch with Joe with a CV to hear more information.
Apply for eCommerce Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly