Digital Media Account Manager - Consultant
This role will sit within the rapidly growing UK digital media team which works with over a hundred of the UK’s leading advertisers. It’s a fast paced, fun, and constantly evolving part of the business.
This role would suit a candidate that is passionate about digital media, and has experience of planning, buying, or selling digital media across a range of accounts and sectors. Overseeing a small team, your primary responsibility is to evaluate client’s activity to help advise them on their digital media strategy.
If you are successful in getting the role you will have the opportunity to develop a deeper and wide ranging understanding of all of the leading areas of digital advertising; from Social and Search to Programmatic advertising; from Facebook and Google to some of the newest tech start-ups. The role will provide a superb foundation for a future career in this industry.
What are we looking for?
- The role requires a good understanding of the digital marketplace, and of how digital media is traded.
- Strong analytical skills are essential to ensure that you are comfortable working with and presenting data and insights.
- We are looking for candidates that are highly organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills are a must, as the position requires the ability to work across different disciplines and communicate with different levels of seniority both internally and externally.
- The ideal candidate has a passion and enthusiasm for media and its future.
- Above all we need a highly self-motivated individual who loves to learn, likes being part of a hardworking team, and likes to have fun!
The role includes a wide range of activities, primarily:-
- Evaluating agency planning & buying performance and presenting the results to clients
- Support in the delivery of bespoke consulting projects for clients
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the digital team to ensure that all output is of a high standard
- Delivering training in digital media practice, both internally and externally
Day to day responsibilities will include:-
- Leading Digital data analysis projects
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations to summarise findings and present to senior clients and agency teams
- Own the end to end process for a subset of clients across core Ebiquity products, including ongoing client servicing
- Autonomously manage stakeholders involved in the delivery of all core Ebiquity products
- Brief in and manage junior team members for support in the delivery of the above.
- Proactively liaise with market vendors to stay up to date of all developments in the digital marketplace
- Support senior members of the team on consultancy projects and new business efforts.
- Three or more years’ background in digital media planning / buying / selling, with experience across display, video, and social media.
- Substantial experience of presenting in formal conditions at a senior level
- Experience of managing senior client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Experience of leading negotiations with media owners
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring a small team
Ebiquity aims to create a workplace that is open and supportive, and free of discrimination and prejudice.
Our core values of curiosity and objectivity drive us to embrace the rich impact that multiple approaches and different ways of thinking can bring.
We want the best talent available, regardless of race, religion, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or age.