CRM , HTML , Digital , XML , CSS , Photoshop , Email Marketing , Salesforce , Travel
- Previous experience in a similar CRM role required
- Strong CRM, HTML, Digital, XML, CSS, Photoshop, Email Marketing, Salesforce skills
- Understanding of customer journeys and retention, acquisition and engagement
- Previous experience in data manipulation, segmentation and personalisation
- Salary of up to £37,000 DEO – 12 Month FTC with possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Call Charlotte Major on 0203 763 3888 / 07849 833 665 or email your CV to email@example.com
Based in our beautiful Weybridge offices, we are a globally recognised force to be reckoned with in the travel industry. We take pride in assisting our customers to plan and book the holiday of a lifetime and are now looking for talented Performance Marketing Executive to join the team!
Sourced by: @TechCareers_SE – your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the South East.
WHO ARE WE?
We don’t do ordinary. We create holidays where the everyday is spectacular, and the incredible experiences will stay with you for the rest of your life. With destinations at over 200 beautiful parts of the world we have breath taking adventures waiting for every customer. We now need you and your skills in CRM, HTML, Digital, XML, CSS, Photoshop, Email Marketing and Salesforce to help us on our journey and stay at the top of our market!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
Your role here will be varied with no campaign being the same. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and external agencies you will build and deliver weekly email marketing campaigns. Creating engaging content, work on template design and ensure user experiences are relevant, timely and personalised to help achieve maximum engagement. We’re looking for someone who can confidently utilise their skills in CRM, HTML, Digital, XML, CSS, Photoshop, Email Marketing and Salesforce to create rules and data segmentation for campaign targeting. An analytical approach is a must, you’ll be providing regular reports to monitor open rates, CTR and conversion. Using the CMS system you will be responsible for building and maintaining dedicated marketing landing pages and creating website banners to support the marketing activity. We’re looking for a team player who can also work confidently on their own!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Previous experience of creating personalised communications and using ESP or CRM tool to target the right segment with the right message.
- Understanding of rules and governance around trigger/lifecycle communications
- CRM, HTML, Digital, XML, CSS, Photoshop, Email Marketing, Salesforce
- Adhere to brand guidelines and email best practices to create designs, emails and banners
- Confidence to manage the production, delivery and QA process
- The knowledge to create email templates and manage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- The ability to deliver work at a high quality standard in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
ITS NICE TO HAVE…
- Experience of creating website pages and microsites using CMS system
- A passion for travel
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888 / 07849 833 665 I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableCharl or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Charlotte Major in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
CRM , HTML , Digital , XML , CSS , Photoshop , Email Marketing , Travel , Salesforce