SEO Lead - Fintech - Manchester - £40,000 to £50,000
New Job Alert! Join a high-flying, forward-thinking technology business based in Manchester as their new SEO Lead and take charge of their SEO department…
Our client prides themselves on putting their customers at the heart of everything that they do. As they continue to grow and develop as a business, they are now on the hunt for an experienced and ambitious SEO Lead to manage all of their SEO activities. Joining a brand-new state-of-the-art office in Manchester City Centre, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a business which boasts excellent career progression opportunities. The company is looking for an individual with fantastic a strong commercial acumen combined with the ability to successfully managing a team whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
Put your knowledge to the test and help drive an industry leading business to grow!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Lead:
- Oversee and produce detailed reports on all SEO activities including organic traffic, revenue and rankings.
- Effectively optimise both website and mobile platforms.
- Manage all content plans and have expert knowledge of keyword research.
- Plan, develop and execute SEO strategies which include website analysis and link building.
- Work with internal and external teams, making sure all content is Google friendly.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in a similar SEO role.
- Proven track record of delivering maximised sales and traffic.
- A natural born leader with the ability to create successful strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge of SEO tools and techniques
- Experience working in either a finance or technology business would be advantageous
Feel that you have the experience and skills that they are looking for? For more information, call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SEO Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly