Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Fashion Retail - Manchester City Centre - £40,000 to £45,000 + 15% bonus
Top Job Alert! Join a highly successful, forward-thinking fashion empire as their new Digital Marketing Manager and work with some of the industry’s most elite marketing experts! Interested? Carry on reading…
With an army of loyal customers across the globe, our client is certainly a force to be reckoned with! By producing cutting-edge fashion at an affordable price, the business has taken the fashion industry by storm – and they don’t appear to be slowing down any time soon! With their success expected to continue into the distant future, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to perfect their digital marketing strategy by overseeing all digital marketing activities across the UK, Australia and Europe.
Managing a small team of Paid Media and Affiliate Executives, the Digital Marketing Manager will also be required to plan and execute innovative campaigns which will drive traffic, optimise brand awareness and generate sales. Our client is looking for a hands-on, highly analytical individual with a proven track-record of delivering successful strategies to take the reigns on their department! Don’t worry, it’s not all work and no play as the successful candidate will be able to take advantage of a generous bonus scheme including regular social events, a generous bonus and an on-site gym.
Have you got what it takes to succeed in this role?
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Oversee the execution of all digital marketing activities and strategies across the European, UK and Australian markets.
- Manage a small but growing team of Affiliate and Paid Media Executives whilst also managing the extensive digital marketing budget.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness and drive sales across Paid Social, Display and PPC.
- Use Google Analytics to produce reports which highlight the performance of each campaign and use this information for future campaign planning.
- Work closely with the brand marketing team in order to make sure that all relevant content is available for each channel.
- Offer assistance with the development and management of the affiliate and partnerships programme.
- Constantly seek to optimise the customer's experience by identifying areas of improvement.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing role
- Strong experience working in either brand, retail or agency environment
- Fashion experience would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of paid media and affiliates
- A strong commercial acumen
Has this role caught your eye? For more information, call our award-winning team today
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly