Senior Digital Account Manager
Senior Digital Account Manager – Agency – Manchester city centre - £Competitive
Are you a talented Senior Digital Account Manager looking for a new role in the bustle of Manchester City Centre? Look no further!
Our client is a newly formed agency who specialises in data-driven advertising and are based in the heart of Manchester City Centre! Currently, in a period of extensive growth, the agency is now looking to add new talent to the team by hiring an experienced and skilled Senior Digital Account Manager!
The Senior Digital Account Manager will play an integral role in the operations of the business, providing support to the Directors and being a main point of contact in the agency. You will lead the digital performance across a variety of clients and set performance strategy across the department.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Account Manager:
- All round digital marketing and planning experience across digital, programmatic and performance.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Help set strategy, discuss results, and ideas and findings to clients.
- Work closely with tracking technologies, their effectiveness, positives and negatives.
- Develop client relationships and help contribute to the future success of the business.
- Ensure all projects meet the client’s specifications.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven success in a previous digital performance role within an agency or a large publisher.
- Ideally a programmatic background.
- Specialist in paid social and PPC.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills are key to the role.
Interested? Get in touch! Contact 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly