US Marketing Executive
US Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive – eCommerce – Greater Manchester – £17,000-£18,000
Become the new US Marketing Executive for a household name across the globe.
With over a decade of experience within the market, turning over multi-million-pounds every year, our client is an international success on the hunt for a new US-orientated Marketing Executive to join an already excellent marketing team. With an impressive presence across all eCommerce channels and excellent transport links, this is an impressive opportunity for a willing and determined individual ready to take on a challenge.
Sound like a potential role for you? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of US Marketing Executive
- Organising the roll out and team briefing of seasonal promotions and campaigns.
- Performance analysis of all activity putting forward notions for potential improvements to optimise future promotions.
- Report and evaluate the performance of trading.
- Monitor and oversee the management of review sights.
- Carry out consistent analysis of the acquisition mix and paid activities.
- Expert competitor analysis as part of general BD activities.
- Work collaboratively with the Content team in order to guarantee uniformity across the business.
- Working productively with the marketing team to manage the company websites.
- Contribute towards the creation of customer retention strategies.
- Develop a working relationship with the IT team with regards to project work.
- Review the successful implementation of IT developments across all platforms.
- Maximise the efficiency of existing relationships with comparison sites/affiliates.
- Organise the content published on social media.
- Any other reasonable and required tasks that may need carrying out to assist the wider team.
- Help manage the ecommerce platform, involvement in reporting and planning.
Skills and Experiences Required
- 12 months experience is advantageous but not essential as those who are looking to begin their marketing career are also considered for this role.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- A conscious understanding of the way Google Analytics functions and its purpose.
- Heavily focused on the importance of ROI.
- A desire to succeed and progress, looking for CMO roles.
- Ability to retain information quickly and apply it to marketing principles.
Apply for US Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly