Looking to grow your career and business prospects? We have the perfect role for you! Become the new Marketing Manager for an innovative, forward-thinking marketing agency based in Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to take control of the agency’s marketing strategies and support expansion. The Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for developing several brands and managing all marketing operations.
This is an extremely busy and exciting time for this agency as their business moves into new modern offices in Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter. New clients are continuously on the rise, bringing in new business opportunities, and a chance to work in a number of sectors including fashion, retail, home, leisure, lifestyle and B2B. The role offers several exciting benefits including competitive salary plus bonuses, work schemes, generous holiday allowance and regular team events/nights out with the lively team!
Key Roles and Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
- Manage and implement the business’ marketing strategy in line with client’s expectations.
- Responsible for managing the annual budget and ensuring all budgets are met.
- Report on weekly and monthly marketing reports, KPI’s and ROI.
- Content creation for the company’s website, blog and digital platforms.
- Conducting regular competitor analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Implement marketing strategy across multi-channels and markets (including emails, digital marketing, events and email marketing).
- Liaising with various stakeholders and senior management team on marketing strategies and performance.
- Input new ideas and present business pitches in line with client’s expectations.
Key Skills and Requirements of a Marketing Manager:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the marketing industry.
- Good understanding of ecommerce and all things digital (including PPC, SEO and digital platforms).
- Very confident individual with a positive attitude towards the success of the business and personal development.
- Good level of mathematical proficiency, written and verbal skills.
- Agency experience is desired but not essential.
- High standard of writing and mathematical proficiency.
- Good knowledge of CRM and email marketing.
- Great organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects within a strict timeframe.
- Experience in events and conference is desirable.
Sound like the perfect role for you? Don’t hesitate to call our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly