Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Competitive Salary – Based in Newbury
Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL’ FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS (2016 -2019)’
Come join us at the very start of our digital transformation. We’re looking for a digital marketing manager to work out of our new Digital Centre in Newbury, helping to shape our online presence for our range of UK brands. With an experienced digital marketing background, you might be moving from an agency or already be working within an in-house team. You’ll be working within in a central digital marketing team, focused on sharing best practice across the group and providing a mix of hands-on and strategic input to achieve real business results.
So if you’re up for a new challenge and …
- Have a deep understanding of how social media can be used to help achieve business results – beyond the likes and shares
- Have a good understanding of e-mail marketing and automation and evidence of successful campaigns
- Understand the importance of SEO
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to serve internal clients and stakeholders
- Have good influencing, networking and stakeholder management
- Have a creative spark
- Have budget management experience – particularly using Facebook ads
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Are well organised and deadline driven
- Have a general understanding of other forms of performance marketing such as PPC
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY.We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.