Marketer - Content
Full Time - Permanent
£30 - £35k per annum depending on experience
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) is the professional body for pharmacists and pharmacy in England, Scotland and Wales. We advance the profession of pharmacy for public and patient benefit to secure the future of the profession and our members.
- Do you want to be part of a great vision and department transformation ?
- Are you a customer-first marketer with a clinical background, who understands how great content, in the right format, shared in the right place and at the right time can affect the bottom line ?
- Are you constantly thinking about how great content marketing makes a person stop, read, think and behave differently ?
- Is your current content marketing strategy having a positive impact on your prospects and customers ?
- Are you continually thinking of creative and innovate ways to market to your existing customers ?
- Have you given what you can in your current job and are now ready for the thrill of creating something new?
If these questions appeal to you, please read on…
This is a truly exciting role - we are seeking an experienced, proactive and entrepreneurial content marketer, to join our expanding marketing team. A clinical background is highly desired, in order to create messaging aimed at healthcare professionals. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will help create and establish content marketing best practice across our business globally.
You will be responsible for our content marketing strategy and implementation across our product portfolio. This is a full-time role covering multiple channels including web, email, paid media, social and digital PR. Our aim is to drive a content marketing programme focused on customer acquisition, nurturing, conversion and retention – with a focus on the right content, at the right place in the customer journey.
You must possess substantial relevant experience in a content marketing role – together with the ability to manage budgets and resources, achieve results and deliver performance.
We offer excellent benefits, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for you to grow and enhance your existing skills.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
How to apply and further details:
A full job description and further information on how to apply can be found on our website: https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/work-with-us
Application is by CV and covering letter. Please note we are unable to accept CV’s without a covering letter.
Close date: 28th May 2019
Interview date: TBC
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is an equal opportunities employer.