Project Events Executive
Project Events Executive wanted for a National Charity based outside Guildford for a 4 Month Contract Role
Your new company
National Charity based in Guildford - This role sits within the Engagement and Influence Team. The Project Events Executive will be a crucial part of the team, supporting the organisation and delivery of events across a range of key projects, including the companies national awareness raising activities.
Your new role
The Project Events Executive will support the development, organisation and communication of a range of events and trade shows, that promote the charity, our national awareness raising activities including Bike Week and Women's Festival of Cycling, plus core projects like Cycling UK's Cycle Friendly Employer accreditation. This temporary role is starting at a very busy time in the calendar and the successful candidate will need to have a can-do attitude in order to hit the ground running.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Event planning support, including research
- Guest invites & RSVP coordination
- Event Administration, including producing event materials
- Venue liaison
- Updating spreadsheets & producing reports
- Event Logistics
- Supplier, speaker & customer communications
- General promotional communications
- Data-entry, reports & schedules
- On-site event management support
- General departmental support & ad-hoc office duties as/when needed.
- Other duties as may be specified by the line manager from time to time.
- Some weekend and out of hours work may be necessary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Events Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly