Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing team of a great organisation, in central Bristol. You will be working in a modern creative environment, fuelled by innovation. The Organisation itself are Europe's largest consultancy dedicated to providing information, marketing intelligence, and events for the global plastics industry. Your role will sit within the events portfolio of the Marketing team. The department is made up of a team of 7, and your role will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager.
Your new role
The role will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to initiate, implement, and maintain marketing plans for the events portfolio. Following success of the company's expos is the US and Germany, this role will support the exhibitions business. This will include promoting to exhibitors/sponsors and visitors. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop the marketing plans for these events and track budget whilst working with the exhibitions team to ensure content is available and to schedule.
You will be involved in targeted campaigns from research through to briefing, targeting data, planning & production, creative briefing, artwork origination, proof reading, editing sign-off, print, delivery and results analysis. A special focus will be on Content Marketing and Digital Marketing, including CRM and managing social media activities
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in events is essential
- Strong experience in the execution of marketing activities (ie. traditional marketing) is also essential.
- Email marketing, social and understanding how to target audiences is pivotal
- Ability to multi-task, be organised, proactive and able to meet deadlines executing marketing activities across all channels.
- Email Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of HTML is desirable
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people at all levels
- Good analytical skills
- Methodical, creative and an eye for detail
- A positive can-do attitude
- Business, marketing or design- based qualification is desirable
What you'll get in return
You will work for an organisation that values and understands the importance of Marketing within the global industry. As well a working within a modern office space, in central Bristol and within a close proximity of the shops.
On top of that you will also receive:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement plus ability to buy more
- Training & development opportunities
- High street discounts
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Travel Opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Marketing, contact Nicky Clarkson at Hays on 01179 806 895 or email
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly