Digital Communications Executive
Due to growth, a new position has become available at this pioneering professional services consultancy for an experienced Digital Communications Executive to work in their busy Marketing team. This is a pivotal role supporting the Marketing Manager and delivering high quality digital assets across social media, website and emails. A great opportunity to work for an award-winning Company with investment in their people.
Duties will include
- Be responsible for production of all communications including articles, email content, website and social media.
- Maintenance of CRM/email lists ensuring accurate and up to date.
- Be responsible for Marketing material on the intranet.
- Maintain the image library and organise appropriate photography sessions.
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Fully support the wider marketing team.
Skills and experience required
- Reasonable marketing experience in a similar B2B role befitting the seniority of the position.
- Experience within professional services would be an advantage.
- Experience of updating and management of CMS and CRM systems.
- Strong understanding of GDPR and best practices.
- Exceptional copywriting with a creative flair and understanding of audience and brand guidelines.
- A collaborative team player with enthusiasm to do a good job and improve efficiencies.
- Car owner/driver due to occasional travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.
Apply for Digital Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly