Digital Product Designer
- You're in control! You'll have autonomy from using pencil and paper to draft rapid lo-fi prototypes for new features or product improvements.
- You'll be working on the core business application, designing new features or improving old ones and collaborating with the development team to make the product better than ever!
- Refining prototypes in your graphic editor of choice (Sketch preferred) and presenting your ideas to the team.
- Create functioning prototypes to test workflows with our users
- You'll be there every step of the way - working alongside the engineers to implement features in our codebase and pushing forward our design system.
- You'll be innovative and always be looking to drive the product forward - digging into behavioural data to understand how people are using the features we design.
- Working closely with other designers and colleagues across the business to deliver towards our company objectives.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong experience working in an agency in this capacity or as an in-house designer
- A track record of designing user interfaces for complex applications, translating user requirements into elegant, usable solutions.
- Knowledge of best practices with regard to web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Knowledge of fundamental UX techniques including user testing, wireframing, prototyping, interaction flows and information architecture.
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience working with developers using HTML and CSS.
- Confidence to work with engineers to implement new features within our website and application frameworks.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Digital Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly