Account & Community Manager - Creative Social Media Agency
Job Title: Account & Community Manager - Creative Social Media Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, socials, extra paid holiday to be used for voluntary activities, training and development program
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented and creative Account & Community Manager to join a multi-award winning creative social media agency. This independent creative agency works with an exciting mix of household name brands in sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. Their clients include leading brands similar to Nivea, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions and creating culturally relevant fame moments for their clients. They are growing organically and winning exciting new accounts, including some leading purpose driven challenger brands within FMCG. The Account and Community Manager will be joining a leading creative social agency with a hugely collaborative, supportive and vibrant team oriented culture. As an agency they place a big emphasis on training and development, with lunch and learn session and progression plans for all employees. This progressive and forward thinking agency also has a socially conscious ethos at the heart of the agency, reflected in charity partnerships and the clients they choose to work with.
About the Account and Community Manager role
The new Account and Community Manager will join as a key member of the team in a 'hybrid' role, building relationships with clients and working on game changing social content.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager and Community Manager:
* Acting as the day to day contact with a diverse portfolio of clients, maintaining and growing relationships
* Manage and grow social communities for a few exciting brands
* Work on TOV and brand messaging
* Identify opportunities for engaging reactive content on social platforms
* Craft creative copy, content calendars and presentations
* Work on client development plans, budgets, reports and pitches
You'll be a talented social media professional, looking to hone and broaden your skills in an award winning social agency. You might be a Community Manager looking to broaden your experience in client services, or you might be an account manager with a talent for social content and creative copy.
Skills and experience needed for the Account and Community Manager role:
* Minimum 1 years' experience in an account management or community management role
* Understanding of influencer outreach and paid social
* Strong creative writing skills and ability to produce engaging social content for a range of audiences
* Strong organisational skills
* Proactive and flexible attitude
For more information about the Account and Community Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Account & Community Manager - Creative Social Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly